Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dress Shopping... take 3

This weekend we went to All Things Bridal in Quakertown. I had a bit of trouble finding it after discovering that the street was closed for Quakertown Day. Somehow I ended up in the 300 block of E. Broad instead of W. Broad. 318 E. Broad doesn't appear to exist.

Anyway, I found this place through pictures on Project Wedding. The lady was wonderfully helpful. This appointment went the way I imagined wedding dress shopping would be. I had a few ideas of dresses I wanted to look at based on the pics I had seen online. Based on some questions she asked me and my responses to dresses I tried on, she selected other dresses for me to try. I tried on quite a few dresses and again narrowed the choices to a top 3. She showed me some options for making strapless styles less strapless. She had some really neat solutions to the strapless concern.

The top 3 are all very different... I don't know quite where to start on the decision matrix... ok, perhaps I should abandon the decision matrix idea. So, now I really need to convince Dad to come with me to look at dresses.

While we were there, we also looked through the rack of bridesmaid dress styles. V, Julia, and I each found a few styles we liked. I don't think we took any notes on these though; it was more like window browsing. On the bridesmaid topic, watch for posts coming soon... I have spoken with all 5 ladies. I just need to find a few more minutes to write the posts!

No comments: