Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

How I asked the ladies...

One Friday evening, a few ladies from the 11:30 choir and I invaded Build-a-Bear at the King of Prussia mall. We picked out animals suited to each of the ladies I would be asking to be bridesmaids. I got to stuff them and put a heart in each one. Each of the "creatures" got a fancy dress which included a purse and necklace, silver heels, and a flower bouquet. We had fun evening... and Baby K even got a froggy. Unfortunately, the B-a-B lady told me that "moose is seasonal". So, I had to pick an alternate animal for one of the ladies. Later I found out that I could get a moose through the online store. So the pictures of all of the "creatures" are missing the girl moose :-(... but she's featured in her own picture.

Thanks to Beth, Amanda, Shannon, JB, and Baby K for a fun evening at the mall!

I also made cards to go with the "creatures". You can't really tell in the picture, but the layer with the embossed dress stands off of the rest of the card with some foam squares.

Here are some pictures of the prep process...



Coming soon... The Ladies!

1 comment:

V said...

I believe 2 bunches of flowers were reserved by phone from another stor...