Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bridesmaid - Maria

Since I had to pick some sort of order in which to write these posts, I decided to put them in order of length of time we've known each other (to the best of my recollection).


Maria is my youngest cousin. That being said, she's only two years my younger. Over the years, Maria, her brother "Ted", my sis, and I have gotten into plenty of trouble together! We're the four youngest cousins... therefore, we stick together!! From skits, to dress-up, to pool parties, to beach adventures, to diocesan chorus, to crazy 4th of July cook-outs, we've done lots of crazy things. Just watch out, this girl makes a mean cocktail!!

Why a moose? Well, a few years back, we gave Maria a moose for Christmas. Broose has taken on quite a life of his own along with his moose buddy Burl. So I thought it would only be appropriate to give Maria a girl moose.

No comments: