Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dress Shopping... take 5... The Dress

This weekend was a marathon dress shopping trip. We added one to the peanut gallery... Dad came along! I was down to the top 5. Since he has helped pick my dresses for most other dressy occasions, I wanted his opinion on the top 6. After seeing the first two at Shop 2, I was able to eliminate one and keep one on the maybes list. After seeing the next three at Shop 3, I had narrowed it down to two. Dad told me his opinions and his favorite was one of the top two. I'm pretty sure I've decided on a dress, but I figured I'd give myself a few days to sleep on it. Drumroll of suspense...










weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, you'll just have to wait until May 28th to find out which one I picked! :-)

While we were at the shops, we also looked through the racks of bridesmaid dresses. We saw a few nice ones at Shop 2... most of which we also saw at Shop 3. We also saw a number of others at Shop 3. V had to go home, but Julia, JB's Mom, and I stayed and looked at a few more of the dresses. Julia tried on all of the dresses that we had pulled out. It was fun to look at the different styles and see how they looked on a person rather than on a hanger. Much like the wedding dresses, they were very different on the hanger than on a person. Anyway, that was just a bonus preview as we had not planned to look for bridesmaid dresses on that trip.

No comments: